Music Section:- CONCERTS
Music Section:- CONCERTS
Music Section:- Concerts
(Sorry this item is excluded from the introductorry offer, it would draw 10,000's of visitors to the site and push up costs for everyone)
· Buy a one off entry into io-io.co Concert Section for £250
· This section is not locality dependant and your entry can be found by concert name, or City/town name.
- This price is for the duration of the entry, but no longer than 3 month from the date of entry. If you need your entry for a longer period i.e. If you are performing a series of concerts over several months then e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with details and I will give you a quote.
- If you are performing a series of concerts over a few months, you can easily change your entry to reflect your tour dates and venues. (But I would imagine that you would have to time this well) or, you can substitute your line up section with future tour dates. What you put in a section is up to you. A change to your entry updates instantly.
- If you are a smaller local group who are putting on a one off local community concert, consider putting your entry in the activities section where you would attract a more local audience, and it's cheaper.
What you get:-
- A Concert entry in io-io.co the community based searchable database giving you visibility, a presence on the fastest growing Website of its kind. Up datable as many times as you like. You can change it daily if you want to.
· Name of concert, type of concert, location/venue of concert, ticket costs, capacity, Date(s) start time- duration, end time.
· The line-up.
· Contact Details or booking office details
· Mini Statement like a tweet, your motto.
· Concert Logo/emblem
· Concert Banner
· 5 photos, 1 Banner Photo, like your advertising poster and 4 others, publicity shots or whatever you have for advertising purposes.
· Concert details 10,000 characters. You can use HTML codes to make it look any way you like, with links to external sites (No scripts)
· Musical influences section. The type of music played at the concert.
· E-Mail link to organisers / promoters, or ticketing office.
· Link to Artiste Website.
· Link to your Facebook Page.
· You tube link. If you have a video you want to link to on you tube, or any other cloud video storage website.
· link to any videos you might have for advertising.
· Google Map locator. Enter venue address so people can find the venue on Google Map (instruction on how is included this in the help icon on the form file that you fill in for your entry.
· Venue website:- link to your ticketing location. Or any other site you want to link to.